CCEA Scholarship Winners for 2014/15:
- Eavan Donovan, NHS
- Aaron Francis, BCHS
- Dalton Pratt, EVG
- Ashley Schneller, LHS
- Andrew Woodruff, GCHS
**Each winner received a check for $500**
July 15, 2016
After eight months of meetings (including 17 hours of meetings this week alone!), your CCEA Bargaining Team is proud to announce that we reached a tentative agreement with the district last night in contract negotiations. Click here to read the agreements. The highlights include the following:
- Step for Effective (worth $1,320 for Bachelor/Grandfather and Performance Pay and $1,500 for Masters)
- Step for Highly Effective on Performance Pay (worth $1760)
- Additional step at the top (means everybody receives the amounts above)
- Automatic renewal language for Annual Contract teachers who are Effective for three consecutive years (if you received a final evaluation rating of at least Effective for 13-14 and 14-15 school years, this gives added security if you receive a final evaluation rating of at least Effective for 15-16 school year). See the tentative agreement for the conditions.
- Teachers’ children can attend the school where they work and receive priority consideration to attend the feeder pattern schools
- Elementary teachers have until the last contract day to submit final fourth quarter grades
- AND No more required 3rd night!
Additionally, although not in contract language, there will be no elementary interim reports for 1st & 4th quarters and elementary report cards will be mailed home.
Our sincere thanks to the volunteer CCEA members who gave so much of their time and energy throughout the school year and summer on behalf of their colleagues:
- Von Jeffers (Chief Spokesperson, OMS)
- Laura Marzano (President, PRM)
- Lisa Hicks (First VP, CMS)
- Doreen Pagnotto (District VP, SGE)
- Pam Baldwin (Rep – OMS)
- Bonnie Graham (Rep – VOE)
- Susan Withstandley (Rep – HLE)
- Rob Garvie (NHS) – a special tip of the hat goes to Rob who stepped up again for CCEA on the eve of his retirement to provide an example for his younger colleagues
Login for this site is for CCEA-OCAP members only.
- To log in, enter your Username (by default, your Username is your first and last name in all capital letters, no spaces). Once you log in for the first time, you may change your Username.
- To create your password/ new account, simply click "Forgot Login?"
- After your account has been created, if you are having difficulties recalling your Username or Password please click on the "Forgot Login?" link.